Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Tried It Tuesday- Nail Buffer



I hate getting accosted every time I go to the mall by people wanting to sell me something. I know they think their hair straightener/Bahama vacation/knock off sunglasses are the best thing ever, but if was interested, I would come to you, ok?? But the one kiosk that ALMOST gets me is the nail buffer/sea salt scrubber guy.

I love the idea of having smooth shiny nails without all the hassle of chipping nail polish and having to do a touch us every few days. But $40 for that luxury?? I don't think so! I had tried the Sally Hanson brand from Wal-Mart, and it just didn't give me the same level of shine.

I was in Sephora, trying to decide if I wanted to spend my life savings on make up, and I saw a buffer for $5!
I grabbed it immediately. But would it be as good as the mall kiosk's? (That sounded really suspenseful. I feel like I should end with "Tune in next week to find out!")

My review-

Success! In about five minutes my nails were shaped, buffed and polished! I had a hard time taking a picture that really displayed how shiny they are, so you'll just have to believe me.

No comments: