Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 for 30-Kick Off!

I picked my clothes for my 30 for 30 challenge this weekend! It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I really hope I don't hate all of these clothes by the 1st of May! I took the pictures with my phone, so you can't really tell what they look like. I listed each item and where I got it.
4 dresses- 
Black and white- Ross, Black- Banana Republic, Blue and Grey- Banana Republic, Green- Talbots

2 Blazers-
Denim-Target, Black- Ann Taylor

2 Dress Pants
Black Pinstripe- Gap, Grey-Hand me down

3 Skirts 
Denim-Target, Paisley- Ann Taylor, Black- J Crew

Long Shorts- Target

2 Cardis
Blue- Express, Pink-Maurice's 

2 Sweaters
Blue and Purple, both Gap

3 Button Ups
Plaid-Hand me down, Teal-Limited, White-Ann Taylor

6 T shirts
This picture is not what I actually chose, I changed my mind later, but I didn't feel like retaking the picture. You'll see them as I wear them! 

4 Shoes
Black-Vintage, Red-Rack Room, Tan-Vintage, Yellow-Bakers


 To make it easier to put together outfits, and to remember what I picked, I grouped everything together in my closet. Don't they look cozy??


I'm interested to see if anyone notices that I'm wearing the same items over and over. I'm also interested to see if I chose well! Tune in starting April 1st to see how it goes! 

2 comments:

Jalenna Call said...

looks like you did a good job!!!! im working on mine now..

*Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I found you through Jalenna's blog that I found on her facebook...anyway, I'm so excited! I'm reading through all your old posts and it's making me miss you! You're so much fun! You're also inspiring me to make my blog more fun so be ready to read some SUPER fun stuff on my blog!! ;) Love ya! SO glad I found your blog!