Friday, March 18, 2011

30 for 30

Starting April 1st, my sister and I will be doing a 30 for 30 challenge. Basically, you choose 30 items of clothing, and only make outfits with those 30 things for 30 days. Accessories are not included, but shoes are! Oh, and you can't shop the whole time.

We will be posting pictures daily, so if you want to follow along be sure to check in daily (you can find Jalenna's blog here). If you don't care what we wear every day, then come back in May :)

Right now I am making a list of what I will be wearing. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them.

I am thinking about going thrifting soon to try and pick up a few things my wardrobe is lacking before it starts. Is that cheating??

2 comments:

Jalenna Call said...

i say go for it.. :) ive really been wanting jeggins, so i picked them up at target wednesday! (they were only $4 if that helps..) kind of ruins the point, but.. we're learning right :)

Jalula said...

Certainly not cheating, just planning ahead:)