Saturday, January 22, 2011

Things I Want

Today is my half birthday! It hit me a few weeks ago that I am almost 27... yikes! Most of the time I still feel like I'm 12. Ok, most of the time I still act like I'm 12 too...

I freaked out when I turned 20, because it sounded so old, and I still felt so dumb. I thought by the time I was 20 I would have life figured out! I would have a purpose! Direction! A lady in her 50's heard me saying this and started laughing. She kindly told me that you don't ever figure life out completely. You just do the best you can with what you have. I remind myself of that as every birthday approaches and I worry that I'm not where I should be at 'this age'.

But anyway...

If you're wondering what to get me, and this post didn't give you enough ideas, I have one more for you.

Happy shopping!

PS- No need to wait for a special occasion. I accept gifts all year! I also accept cash, check, and money order, in case you were wondering ;)

No comments: