Last year I posted a list of things to do in 2010. While I didn't quite get to all of them (I'm looking at you, #8!) it was super fun. So, here is my list of ten things in 2011!
1) Clean out my closet. I mean really clean it out. This goes for my dresser drawers too.
2) Buy a lace skirt. At a thrift store.
3) Run a 5k. Seriously. I'm going to do it this year.
4) Learn how to cook a super healthy, vegetarian meal. (Not that I want to be a vegetarian, but I do think I should eat less meat.)
5) Make something crafty for my house.
6) Read Anna Karina. I honestly don't know how I've made it 26 years without doing this...
7) Pay off my credit cards!!
8) Visit both of my grandmas.
9) Go to the zoo.
10) Find a cake to send to Cakewrecks.