Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Name is Bethany and I'm a Twitter Addict.

It has been... well, about an hour since the last time I checked Twitter.

I feel like sell out. I'm embarrassed to admit it... but I got a Twitter account.

And... I'm sort of addicted.

I only got the account because NMSU tweets all their games, so it was an easy way to keep up with my team. But NMSU was just a gateway tweet. I follow so many people now that I can check my account every hour and read something new. I now know that Bob Harper (of the Biggest Loser) had jury duty on Monday and DIDN'T GET TO WORK OUT. I know that Conan wore jeggings for his monologue. I know that at Target I can get free tubes of toothpaste with a coupon. I know what all my favorite bloggers are wearing/eating/doing.

Between this and Facebook, I think I might have a social media problem.

No comments: