Saturday, September 5, 2009

Signs You Don't Update Your Blog Enough

1. Friends and family who used to read and comment regularly look at you blankly when you talk about your blog. "You have a blog?" they ask.

2. Your "automatic sign in" doesn't remember your user name or password anymore.

3. You forget what your layout looks like.

I know I have been not as great at posting lately, but nothing has really happened to me. I go to work, I come home, do church stuff, then homework, and repeat. But on Wednesday I flew up to Salt Lake and spent some time with my sister, my Grandma, and a great friend, and now I am road tripping it back to San Antonio, which has been awesome. Wyoming is FOREVER. It seems longer than Texas! We are staying the night in Colorado, and will be going through Oklahoma and then down through North Texas. So far, there hasn't been anything super exciting, but we did get an ice cream cone for 50 cents! So life is good!

No comments: