Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I Learned While Running

As I was running tonight, I learned a few things:

1) There is the most perfectly proportioned house I have ever seen two streets away.
2) Someone has a full beauty salon in their garage a couple of blocks away.
3) I am allergic to pretty much everything here. My eyes were burning the whole time.
4) It is unwise to eat an entire box of Girl Scout cookies and then run.

This is how I will apply my knowledge:

1) Keep passing by the amazing house to see if it goes up for sale, or at least to see if I can get a peek inside!
2) Check out the people coming out of the garage/salon to see if I want to get my hair done there. I figure it has to be pretty cheap, people wont pay top dollar to go to a garage.
3) Buy more allergy medicine.
4) Well... I can't decide if I would rather stop eating entire boxes of cookies, or if I will just stop running. We'll see.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love it! That's what I love about running... all the different things I see. :) Although I don't like running around our neighborhood when it's dinner time. Too many funky smells.