Not so much.
There are about a million websites out there dedicated to coupons for a reason. It's complex! And time consuming. So while I'm not too extreme yet, I have seen some results.
First off, I get the Sunday paper for $1 a week, so if I save a dollar that week, I count it as good. So far I have saved more than that every week I have gone, so at least I am getting a return on investment. Some of my best deals so far:
- Free bottle of salad dressing. And it was the good stuff too!
- Box of whole wheat pasta for $.37.
- Two bags of peanut M&Ms for $.50 (we're talking full size bags here, not the single serving ones).
- Two boxes of baking soda for $.47.
- A dozen eggs for $.99 (ok this wasn't couponing, they are just on sale at Walgreens this week, but I never would have known that if I didn't coupon!).