Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Good news. Turns out every wasn't lying to me about Texas being warm all year! It has been in the 70's all week! The bad news is it brought in some serious fog, but I can deal with that better than cold. Of course, this comes the week after I buy my coat! But it's always good to be prepared. It was actually warmer than Phoenix a couple days this week. The other bad news is the humidity is back... Which isn't all that bad, becuase it gives me an excuse to not curl my hair!

I officially finished my Christmas shopping today! Now I just have to find a way to kill time here all alone! Last week was so crazy, I had a Christmas party or dinner to go to every night, and now that I am roommate-less and working half days I have nothing! There is a huge list of things that I should do during my down time, like maybe finally moving all my stuff into my room, and finally doing that last load of laundry that I'm pretty sure has been sitting there since I moved in! But instead, today after shopping I have taken a nap and watched Friends and had one heck of an amazing grilled cheese sandwich! Life is good!

No comments: