Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Perks

Well, I'm still pregnant... After bring told by my doctor and lots of others that I probably wouldn't make it to my due date, I was mentally preparing myself for Baby sometime last week. No such luck. I am now so huge that strangers stare at me on the street. And last night I almost knocked over an old man and a few small children with my belly. I really have no control over it...

But there are several perks of being pregnant that I'm determined to still enjoy while I can.

- Eating huge amounts of food because the 'baby' wants it.
- Cutting in line because people feel sorry for you.
- Everyone being super nice to you and always asking how you're feeling.
- Getting out of anything you don't want to do.
- Nice thick hair.
- Midnight snacks.
- A huge belly being cute instead of embarrassing.

I only have a little while longer to enjoy this. My blood pressure has been borderline high, so I'm posting an eviction notice on Sunday. Baby will have 48 hours to vacate the premises or she will be forcefully removed on Tuesday. We can do this the easy way or the hard way!

No comments: