Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Staying Home - Days 1-3

Thursday was my last day of work. Possibly forever? But probably just for three months. We'll see.

It sounds like a dream life, being able to take naps whenever while still getting paid. And it is awesome, but its only been three days and I'm already bored!! There's only so much Parks and Recreation a girl can watch before her brain turns to mush.

I try to do little projects during the day, but I get tired in about ten minutes, and my doctor has advised me to stay off my feet as much as possible. So I mostly just sit around. It's times like this I wish I could knit or something! If anyone has ideas for sit down projects, I'm all ears!

As much as I hate being bored, I'm pretty happy I feel this way. I've been nervous that when I started staying home I would end up doing nothing with my life and just watching tv all day while my dishes pile up and Baby runs wild. Now I know that I don't like doing that! So that's one less thing to worry about.

In Baby news - well, she's not here... I keep telling her we have everything all ready for her, but she doesn't listen. I guess she's stubborn. She must get that from Steve because there's no way it's from me, right?? At my doctor appointment last week my blood pressure was a little high, so they had me come in again today to get it checked. It was still high, so I go back on Thursday. If it hasn't come down by then they will induce on Friday. I'm really hoping she decides to come before then, but we'll see!

No comments: