Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October 1st!

I love the first day of the month. There is something so cleansing about tearing off the past months calendar, with all of it's grafitti (my desk calendar, in my mind, is basically a huge note pad that just happens to remind me of the date) and mess and turn to a clean new month, full of possibilities!

I can't believe how quickly time is flying! In a week and a half it will be 16 months that I have lived in San Antonio. Wow! It will also be one year that I have lived with Tia! Last week was one year since I started blogging. So many milestones!

I never thought I would say this, but I am really enjoying the weather cooling down. Summer really took it out of me this year! It might be that it didn't rain all summer and the whole town was brown, or that the humidity finally got to me, but I am actually excited to be able to wear my sweaters, tights, and jackets that have been packed away for the summer! Of course, in another month I will be whining about how cold it is. Moral of the story: I'm never happy when it comes to the weather.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love that you have a roommate blog! It's hilarious! 62 Days! Well, we leave in 61... and we'll see each other in two months and one day. :) HOLY SMOKES!