Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Six months

Jules is already half a year old!! It's crazy how time flies. 


This month was a busy one! She started solid food, and figured out she can get places by rolling. She also went to her first football game! 


I was afraid the stadium would be too loud for her, but she didn't seem to mind. She loved watching all the action, especially the huge screen. 

She's still a huge daddies girl. When Steve and I are sitting next to each other, she practically jumps out of my arms to get to him! 

At her six month check up today the doctor said she wished all the babies were as calm and happy as Jules is! She is such a good baby, we really hit the jackpot!!

To celebrate her six month birthday I gave her a pedicure. I know, I'm a bad hippie. She actually held still pretty well, and I'll be soaking her feet in the tub tonight to get all the extra polish off her skin. 


Happy birthday baby girl, I hope you had as much fun as I did!
 

No comments: