Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Bad Day

It's always rough for a few days after I see my family. I'm super homesick and lonely and wanting to be back with them. So I was expecting yesterday to be a little rough. It ended up being more than a little!!

First my eye was swollen. 


I thought maybe it was an allergy to something in New Mexico, but it kept getting worse! I couldn't wear my contacts, and wearing glasses always makes me feel a little bit off. So I was muddling through my day, trying my best to be productive and I kicked Jules's bouncy chair. It hurt!! I thought I was just being dramatic, so I tried to stop thinking about it and hoped it would stop hurting. Apparently I should have been more dramatic and put some ice on it because in a few hours is was swelling and purple!

 
Poor pinky toe. 

Then to add insult to injury, I got a stain on my pants. I don't even know where it came from.


I guess some days are just like that. 

The good thing about bad days is that they eventually end, and they make you appreciate the good days that much more!

No comments: