Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In December I posted a list of things I wanted to do in 2010.  The year is approaching being half over, so I wanted to check in and see how it was going! 
 
Here is the list:
 
1.     Get an actual stamp in my passport
2. GRADUATE!!
3. Get a Texas drivers license
4. Sit on the beach and do nothing for a whole day- and don’t feel bad about it (sitting by a pool is also acceptable)
5. Learn to cook something outrageously fancy
6. Go on vacation without a plan, or even a map
7. Use the free volunteer day from work
8. Get a free makeover at the department store makeup counter
9. Host a dinner party
10. Get a pedicure
11. Make a quilt
12. Donate blood

And my progress:

1.      Not yet.
2.    FOUR MORE WEEKS BABY!!!!
3.    Why even bother until after my name change??
4.    Maybe on the cruise?  Nope… probably not…
5.    HAHAHA!!!  This is what I have Steve for!!
6.    Not even close.  Turns out I have control issues.  Shocking, I know…
7.    Check!  Thank you San Antonio Food Bank!
8.     I tried.  Turns out you need an appointment.  Who knew?
9.     Planning on it, when I move in with Steve and we have all our fancy wedding presents to show off!
10.Check!  Thank you college roomies!
11. Who has time for that??
12. Twice!! But the second time, I passed out on account of eating nothing the day before because of a stomach flu.  True story.
 
Well, I’ve done 3, and have plans for 3 more.  Which will put me at half.  Not bad!  If only I had put Get Married on the list ;)

No comments: