Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I'm Thinking About While I'm NOT Doing Homework...

1. My cap and gown came today. If that's not incentive to finish my degree, I don't know what is! I don't want to brag, but I look pretty cool in a robe with big sleeves and a flat top hat!

2. I hate being sick. Even though I'm starting to feel a lot better, I hate coughing and blowing my nose every ten minutes!

3. I used to think that I was destined to be great. I wasn't sure what I would be great at, but I was sure that power and prestige were going to be mine. I loved the stress of having big, important things to do, and loved being busy. But lately, I just want to live a nice quiet life, and be happy with what I already have. I wonder if it is a phase I am going through, or just me getting older. I guess time will tell!

4. Is it shallow to plan a hair color that will look good with the cap and gown?

5. I am blessed beyond anything I deserve!!!

1 comment:

Jalenna Call said...

not shallow. all im sayin..