Monday, November 16, 2009

Stay on the Sunny Side

Those who spend any sort of time with me know that I complain. A lot.

Sometimes I need to look around and see how amazing my life is. At times, it almost overwhelms me how blessed I am. Those who work with me know how much I love lists, so below is list of all the things I love about my life:

Popsicles
Friends (actual people, and the TV show)
The Internet
Skirts
Sleeping in
Working out
French toast
Singing at the top of my lungs
Getting my passport
Facebook
Waking up in a warm bed
The Spurs
Forgiveness
Dancing
The wide mouth frog joke
Fun music
Cell phones
A good job
The Gospel
High heels
Peace
YouTube
Roommate blog
Being goofy
A walk in closet
Driving my car
Being free
Reading feel good blogs
Putting on makeup
Service
Dressing up for work
Going to church
Sitting on a balance ball
Eating ice cream
Swimming laps
Laughing
Jumping on the trampoline
Inside jokes
Love

No comments: