Friday, June 28, 2013

Four Months

I can't believe it! Jules was four months old yesterday!
She had her four month checkup on her month birthday, along with another round of shots (no fun). Her height and weight were in the 43rd percentile, and her head was in the 90th! That must be why she's so smart, right??

She has started to giggle this month! Steve is much better at making her laugh, I guess he's just funnier than I am? She has also started to grab onto toys and try to put them in her mouth. She loves chewing on fingers, and I'm pretty sure I felt the start of a tooth on her gum this week! She is also able to sit up with support, so she doesn't want to lay down as much. When she's in a bouncer or her car seat she tries to pull herself forward to sit up. She is SO close to rolling over. She can get from her back to her right side, but can't quite figure out how to make it the rest of the way. 

Her hair is starting to fill in, and it's looking pretty dark right now. I'm still hoping she'll get some of Steve's curls! 

It is so fun to watch her learn every day! 

No comments: