Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinteresting

It's funny how when you are used to doing nothing, it's hard to get back into doing anything. But I am happy to report that I am on a seven day streak of going to bed with all the dishes done. I'm sad to report that that's such a big deal. But whatever. We lived through the first trimester, it's time to move on!

And what better way to move on than by doing a project I saw on Pinterest!!

This project promised to make my too small sweaters into cute cardigans with no sewing! And since pretty much everything I own is too small these days, it sounded perfect!

I started with a top that was too short and hadn't been worn in forever, but was too pretty to give away! I cut it down the middle, then used fusible interfacing and the iron to 'hem' the edges.

It really was very easy. I think the hardest part was getting the ironing board to open!!

Here's the finished product:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love it! That color always looks great on you!